Before you go ahead an click on the links just a small info on the contents of this website.



If you are looking for some lovely stories, some romantic and emotional tales, some tech savy ideas or come candy floss Yash Chopra type stories sorry this is the wrong place for it.



The thoughts over here are realistic, unusual and hard hitting. Some may find them different and some may find them weird. For some its lots of gyaan and for some it’s something they already know.



So go ahead with the right expectation.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Loner's Closet


A Loner
I think of her always. And then try to forget her also.
She comes in dreams and stays there.
Then the reality strikes and I see that she is not in my sight
I feel alone and then comes a smile
When I realize that I am born to be a loner and this is how it will be the end of my life.

Missing her
I am missing her everyday and always think that is the way I will always have to stay
Her smile comes in front of me and brings a tear in my eyes
She was there with me and when she went it seems I lost my life
The way she used to care, the way she would scold
It feels now that I am empty and have lost my soul
I feel alone even when in crowd
I feel like going to some place and crying out aloud
I cannot even die as I am not that brave
I have to complete some responsibilities before I can go to the grave
Just waiting for that day when we accidentally meet
And I wish she would say then “Why for so long we didn’t meet”

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles Wilson said...

This really gives every one a moment to look into the soft, cherished & sweet part of life that has no boundaries for love.
Looking forward for more of these great thoughts towards abstract part of you

Unknown said...

Yup thas a cool one ,looks like u are got enlightned!

Prathaviraj Purohit said...

Love is not finding someone to live with,It's finding someone you can't live without
&
To love & lost is better than to never have loved.

Unknown said...

This deep thought of yours makes me realize that we all need one such person in our lives which creates a difference.

Unknown said...

Wow !!! Really beautiful.

Amisha Mehta said...

the person you love most always comes back to you not matter where she goes. a single minded determination to love her and unconditional love will always be awarded in some or the other way.

Unknown said...

Husein.....awesome.......mindblowing...Lucky gal....or shud i say unlucky gal as she left u....