Before you go ahead an click on the links just a small info on the contents of this website.



If you are looking for some lovely stories, some romantic and emotional tales, some tech savy ideas or come candy floss Yash Chopra type stories sorry this is the wrong place for it.



The thoughts over here are realistic, unusual and hard hitting. Some may find them different and some may find them weird. For some its lots of gyaan and for some it’s something they already know.



So go ahead with the right expectation.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some inspiring people


Well everyone gets some inspiration from someone or the other. We are getting inspired from a lot of people. The other day I was watching a video which really felt inspiring. It was named as "Heroes are a Different Breed". Which covered stalwarts like Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachchan, Mahatma Gandhi, Dhirubhai Ambani etc. This video showed how these heroes defied all odds and achieved success. How they stood against problems and came out as a winner. After seeing this video was really inspired and was thinking of all these great people.

When suddenly I saw the biggest inspiration of all in front of me. My mother. The most unsung, unappreciated hero. When I saw her sleeping there were wrinkles on her face. But that look is so amazing. She has been there always for me without asking for anything. Today she has reached that staged where she is getting older and weaker but she is always ready to do something for me.
As you can see uptill now I am more of a pessimistic person but my mom is a bundle of positivity and energy even at this age. Like my father the only thing which she has earned is the respect of people. All these years she has unconditionally done everything possible for us.

There has been times when I have fought with her and not spoken with her. But the first move to resolve the issue is always made by her. I can never say all these things to her. For me the look of happiness which I see on her face is priceless.

She inspires me to love others unconditionally, she inspires me to be positive and to do my best, she inspires me to never comprises on my principles.

We get a lot of inspiration around us to succeed in this competitive world, to have that cutting edge, to stay one step ahead. But my mom is the one who inspires me to be a better human being.
I am sure you would also realise that the biggest inspiration that comes for all of us is from our family.

God Bless
Husein

1 comment:

Amisha Mehta said...

i'm so proud of you as you realise the importance of a family and especially a mother in your life. there are few people who appreciate the importance of a mother in their lives and those who learn to do it are truly intellectual. they say that if you want to know what is the importance of time you must ask a person who misses the train of by one second and similarly if you want to know the importance of a mother ask an orphan.